My 748 Gal A.G.E. Aquaillumination SOL lit Texas Dream Tank Build!

What the heck are these???

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CcjvRS8ItBU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry, too blurry to be sure. Do they have appendages? If not, and they look like fish but don't have any fins they may be lancelets. Just a guess.

Dave.M

Is this any better?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SYipz6ec5zQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

did you find out what they are? can you describe them? do they only show up at night?

Is this any better?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SYipz6ec5zQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do they look like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks guys, they seem to behave being so close together. Poor planning on my part, they grew faster than I thought. I'm pretty happy as this is my first attempt at SPS.

It looks so much better in person

Why does my reeflink say 1% all the way to 11:30 when I have time schedule going off at 9:30? Slight blue light shining in tank.... Pretty annoying.
Do you have a preset schedule with a moon phase? I like mine, but you can turn it off if you want.:bigeyes:
Daniel :wildone:

japaje5e.jpg

[
je3u4aha.jpg

IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/18/qajajezy.jpg[/IMG]

aru5use5.jpg

pybehu2e.jpg

e2ygyde9.jpg

9asuhave.jpg

tamymuby.jpg

2ugu4y2u.jpg

Better

Problem with radions was one of the dots on the graph still extended farther out than off time. Moved dot back to turn off time & got it right.

Back