my apologies

midtownman

first & foremost i'll like to say whats up to my fellow nyc reef club member's.
i didnt see you in awhile due to me getting ready for my 1st new addition to my family,moving to jersey from midtown,setting up the baby room,transfering my job to jersey(tolls are killing me lol) & finally the tank.i tried to make the last two meets but lack of leigsure time had me doing other things,but im here to say im back on track,the tank is cyling so i will definely will make the next meet even if my tank isn't ready hope to see you all soon.

Great to hear all the good news!
55844.jpg

Hey Cory... 1st and foremost.. CONGRATS!!!! No other feeling in the world like it.. take plenty of pics because they grow fast. LOL!
as far as everything else... DON'T SWEAT IT!! Other things are of ut most importance there will always be other times... GL to you and your family +1..... LOL!

See ya soon!!!

Nice to hear from you Corey.

Hope to see you soon.

Good luck with you new "addition" to the family!

first & foremost i'll like to say whats up to my fellow nyc reef club member's.
i didnt see you in awhile due to me getting ready for my 1st new addition to my family,moving to jersey from midtown,setting up the baby room,transfering my job to jersey(tolls are killing me lol) & finally the tank.i tried to make the last two meets but lack of leigsure time had me doing other things,but im here to say im back on track,the tank is cyling so i will definely will make the next meet even if my tank isn't ready hope to see you all soon.

Welcome back !!

Back