Our 400 Gallon In Wall Natural Sun-Lit Reef"

Just read through the thread. Very nice, I always wanted an aquarium that was naturally lit. I almost bought an aquarium with your exact specs, deal fell through because I couldn't get the aquarium past the front door.

You were asking for suggestion of fish.

Maybe a group of anthias like sunburst
More butterflies like pyramid
flameback angel
moorish idol

I am sorry to hear about your wife. I can tell she is a very loving and supportive wife. I am sure you didn't want to continue this project after the bad news. It was her strength and the support of each other is how you two pulled through and it shows by looking at the aquarium. The time and effort is incredible for an aquarium that size. I know if that was me, there is no way I can accomplish something like that without the full support of my wife.

great thread I am too sorry to hear your wife isnt feeling good.

Just read through the thread. Very nice, I always wanted an aquarium that was naturally lit. I almost bought an aquarium with your exact specs, deal fell through because I couldn't get the aquarium past the front door.

You were asking for suggestion of fish.

Maybe a group of anthias like sunburst
More butterflies like pyramid
flameback angel
moorish idol

I am sorry to hear about your wife. I can tell she is a very loving and supportive wife. I am sure you didn't want to continue this project after the bad news. It was her strength and the support of each other is how you two pulled through and it shows by looking at the aquarium. The time and effort is incredible for an aquarium that size. I know if that was me, there is no way I can accomplish something like that without the full support of my wife.

Thank you! Great fish suggestions! So true, it's because of her the tank is still running today. I'm glad I stuck with it, we get hours of enjoyment from it.

great thread I am too sorry to hear your wife isnt feeling good.

Thank you!

Right now I have a total of 50 fish my NO3 stays right around 2 and my Po4 is 0

1 Purple Tang
1 Blond Naso Tang
1 Power Blue Tang
1 Chevron Tang
1 Yellow Tang
1 Tomini Tang
1 Salifin Tang
1 Orange Shoulder Tang
2 Copper Banded Butterfly
2 Percula Clownfish
1 Bluespot Jaw Fish
1 Bar Goby
1 Orange Stripe Goby
1 Mandarin dragonet
1 Green Spot Mandarin
1 Pink Dottyback
1 Harlequin Clown Sweetlips Fish
2 Tri-Color Anthis
4 Lyretail Anthias
1 Mystery Wrasse
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Green Bird Wrasse
1 Flame Hawk Fish
1 Flame Angel
2 BengalCardinals
1 Pajama Cardinal
1 Neon VelvetDamsel Bluestreak
4 Convic Damsel
8 Blue/ Yellow Tail Damsel
4 Chromis

New SPS!

Leishmans Tabling Acro
Pink with White Tip Millepora
Sunrise Millepora
Blue Staghorn
Teal with Blue Tip Acropora
Miyagi Tort
Purple Slimer
Florescent Green Slimer
Green with Purple Rim Cap
Green Digitata
Tyree Rainbow Montipora
Supergirl/Pokerstar Montipora
Pink Tulip Millepora
ORA Bird of Paradise

Pictures soon!

Hi everyone put together a new video of the tank, be sure to watch in HD 1080P

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IufiOrZy-x4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Asking for all our reefing friends to say a prayer for my wife, she is back in the hospital with a bacterial infection in her digestive system that was caused by her chemotherapy.

Asking for all our reefing friends to say a prayer for my wife, she is back in the hospital with a bacterial infection in her digestive system that was caused by her chemotherapy.

Done...praying for a total healing for your wife.

Back