Pics of my new SPS dominated rimless.

wow..pink panther looks like a pink version of purple monster. I hear it grows slow as well.
Thats exactly what I tell people when they ask me to describe the pink panther:D It does grow terribly slow, but mine has really picked up speed lately. That pic is rather old, Jake took an updated shot a few days ago that I'm sure he will posy soon to compare.

Thanks for the pics as always Jake!

Thanks everyone! You also must thanks klepto as he is the man behind all of the quality pics you see in this thread, I just have an iphone lol.

I'm running a sifiligoi xr4 with a 20k radium 250w and 4 24w blue+ for supplements.

Here's what I have edited so far...

Right Side Group

Pink Panther

Mandarin with Josh's prized Blastomussa wellsi

(this one isn't lined up right, but I still liked the shot)

Pure awesomeness! Love the coral shots. That FTS is pretty cool! I love how the right hand side kind of slopes up with the growth of the corals.

I see you are finally fragging that Dustins Deepwater. LOL I bet a few peoples were after that coral. Shame I live in the UK, or else I'd want to take a frag. :D

Thanks Sahin! Glad you enjoyed. Yeah, been cutting that guy lately, finally gave in. Three of those were all for the same guy lol.

I just realized from the FTS that your Jesses buddy over at Diablo Corals. Man you got talent on the Canvas and the tank arts!

I dont do anything special really. All I add to the tank is B-ionic 2 part via dosers, regular water changes and heavy fish feeding. I utilize GFO and ROX...
Thanks for the feedback! As you stated, your husbandry appears to be the standard heavy nutrient import/export, regular w/c, regular chemical filtration, and no magic pills, suppliments, or foods. Cool! :thumbsup:

For those of us still in learning mode, it's nice to see people truly succeed without having to resort to new fangled methods or potions. :)

Very nice.
Q on the fish, how big are the anthias and the tang?
Do the tang and the CBB get along?

Thanks again Jake, they looks great man.

The tang is probably right around 4.5-5", hasn't grown much at all lately. Anthias range in size from ~1.5-2" female to ~3" for the boss male. The CBB and tomini get a long great. The tang was a bit sour at first, but got over it rather quickly.

Thanks again Jake, they looks great man.

The tang is probably right around 4.5-5", hasn't grown much at all lately. Anthias range in size from ~1.5-2" female to ~3" for the boss male. The CBB and tomini get a long great. The tang was a bit sour at first, but got over it rather quickly.

Nice. Good to know. Mine is almost similar dimensions, 36"x24(tall)x18 deep (oceanic 57 illuminata). Currently have a read headed salon wrasse and was thinking of those 2 as my last 2 fish.

CBB first, then tang I assume?

Back