RAP CA 2019- August 17th & 18th- Who's coming

First time going!

How are the prices on coral there. Overpriced for the event or fair?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It's a mixed bag.

In this hobby, and it's a hobby, it's disposable income you are spending. Just be sure you enjoy it and while it's important in life to budget properly, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Have fun!

I'll be working a gazillion hours as usual.

I will be there all weekend at the CoralVue booth. Please stop by and say hello. While your their we will have the hydros wave engine on display.

Regarding buying corals if I had a choice I would buy on Saturday. It's going to be hot and many vendors will not have chillers on their tanks. After a few days corals could be stressed out and on the fence when you take them home. The longer you wait the better prices you may get but if it is not healthy or stressed you are not getting a deal at all.

AC in the room no? Pretty cold last year. I had to wear a sweatshirt.

Frag price?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Here's a quick picture of one of the frags in the back. It's a little pricey at $100 but I can offer 7 day guarantee. I have three available and I can cut other pieces if needed. I live near RAP.
1ce51f65dcff43302ae3de0e3a211376.jpg

Last edited:
I will be there all weekend at the CoralVue booth. Please stop by and say hello. While your their we will have the hydros wave engine on display.

Regarding buying corals if I had a choice I would buy on Saturday. It's going to be hot and many vendors will not have chillers on their tanks. After a few days corals could be stressed out and on the fence when you take them home. The longer you wait the better prices you may get but if it is not healthy or stressed you are not getting a deal at all.

Isn't the exhibition hall this is held in air conditioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you guys there! Hope to win more raffle prizes! Make sure some nice ones for me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just want to hang out with Vu and learn some more trick for keeping Sps. I will be at the C2C booth on Saturday working for free so I can learn.

I might be able to make it. Never been to a RAP event before - bit of a drive for me though.

Kevin

Back