IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

I''ve wondered that myself...why he isn't in on Tank of the month. Probably doesn't want to clobber all of us every month...lol.

after trying to nominate Tim for TOTM on another site, I have come to enjoy the ongoing progression shots even better=) !!

Hey Tim-with all your grow out, is flow becoming an issue? The stag on the left side of your FTS looks like some bottom recession or is that just the pic?- Hands down awesome pics-Joe

thanks again for the feedback my fellow reefers :D.

sorry guys, but TOTM just ain't my thing. but i like what you said joe :). btw joe, your frag i'm holding for you is picking up steam again!

yep, flow is becoming a MAJOR issue :(. my poor cali-tort is suffering and i might have to re-start it soon. man i've had that thing for a long time now.

another problem is lighting as they shade each other out and there's the touching/fighting/stinging. oh, and then there is alk consumption rates and increased nitrates along with the increased bioload. and then trying to keep your equipment clean and running optimally requires time and blah,blah,blah.

i always gotta make time for this:
http://www.vimeo.com/5568417

A great Dad is always better then a great tank but it's good to see your continuing to do both Tim- one thing at a time buddy, the corals look awesome!!

man Tim.... your kids are MONSTERS. Way to go! When is your turn? :)

with all the corals touching... perhaps upgrade? Haha.

Hey Tim

Nice as usual. The red robin and soli I got from you are doing well. I havn't forgot the $20 I owe you. You coming to a meeting anytime soon?

I heard you have a rainbow acro or milli that's impressive. Which one is it?

thanks joe, you know how it is...priorities.

lol...jay, my times have gotten faster this year! but so has everyone else :mad2:!

brandon, i'm gonna try to swing by this afternoon. weekends are just ridiculous nowadays.

thanks kevin :).

brian, hope to attend a mars meeting soon. oh yeah, i've a got a nice rainbow acro from ultimatefrags that is killer :).

edit:
jeff, a bigger tank would lead to a divorce! :p

Just watched the video... You have to be the proudest.
I aways enjoy the tank pictures, but I loved the video...I think it really puts life into perspective. Looks like some wonderful kids.

Tim - Great shots of your tank/corals as always. Really enjoy them.

My youngest is soo pumped up after watching your video. Very cool.

Scott

Last edited:
Hey Tim, nice to see an update of your tank. How's that one coral I was coveting from the base of your tank? If I remember, it was an acro that encrusted like a blob, with some light blue-to-teal hues in it.

That was a great video - you're such a good dad. :) Way to go kids!

our girls raced last Sunday and did awesome! check it out:
http://www.vimeo.com/6052123

i raced last Saturday morning and ran into a fellow reefer who was racing too! it was a nice surprise!! :D

auntbeez, thanks. our littlest one is only 5 but is super competitive with her siblings :)

scott, get 'em out there!

mark, that was ultimates purple monster. its still rockin' down low :). you can kinda see it in the background here:
IMG_1834.jpg

Back