Bubble- Magus skimmer has arrived

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13021819#post13021819 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jck9
what are the dimensions on this thing? neck size?
read the beginning of this thread, all the info is there.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13021710#post13021710 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JCTewks

are you really that scared of a chines KO taking your business? They really are NOTHING like a BK like everyone keeps saying!
let me tell you.......this Bubble-Magus is one hell of a good skimmer for the price. Now if they got the pump voltage thing squared off, its going to be better.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13022606#post13022606 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aeroaustin
Guillo1,

you still use skimmer right now or stopping use?
I still use it on my 115G tank.

well i can verify that they have solved the 110v american plug problem. :D as i got home i was taking a poo and opening my new toy lol the love for reefing. out of the box in the sink for a water and viniger bath and in the sump :p i love this thing already the build quality is 50x better than my octopus nw150, acrilic is double the thicknes the bottom comes apart with 4 bolts if you need to clean it, an the pump works great. all round very happy with it so far just waiting for it to brake in.

Join the club guys and grls
THE B.M.C.

IMG_1441.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good there Tim. How much is it after shipping and how long did it take to get here?

I'm thinking of getting one from this site, Looks like a pretty good price if its true, but they are out of stock till August...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13023618#post13023618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DallasCowboys
Looking good there Tim. How much is it after shipping and how long did it take to get here?

I'm thinking of getting one from this site, Looks like a pretty good price if its true, but they are out of stock till August...

i got mine for 185.49 shipped from hong kong, ordered mon got here fri so 5 days. bought it form this guy very great person comunicates alot http://stores.ebay.com/International-Fish-Street

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13023618#post13023618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DallasCowboys

What....$119 bones from New York, looks like someone got smart and got hooked up with bubble magnus. This will definitely be a skimmer to be reckon with.

After reading the rest of thread, apparently Atman pumps are the same as Via-Aqua pumps, are those OK pumps? Nuocean has them in stock and I think I'm going to place my order over the weekend.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13071174#post13071174 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DallasCowboys
After reading the rest of thread, apparently Atman pumps are the same as Via-Aqua pumps, are those OK pumps? Nuocean has them in stock and I think I'm going to place my order over the weekend.
your placing an order for the skimmer or just the pump?

I'm very impressed by those skimmers, for the price they can't be beat.
I have a BM150 running in my sump and it has out performed my H&S A150.

Here is the Bubble Magus 360 run in my sump, this giant is external type with three aquabee pump, it produced very fine bubbles and the effect is awesome.

20080504_ad494a797fd19f3247271gsQZhI8EB94.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13098003#post13098003 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Welles
Here is the Bubble Magus 360 run in my sump, this giant is external type with three aquabee pump, it produced very fine bubbles and the effect is awesome.

20080504_ad494a797fd19f3247271gsQZhI8EB94.jpg

I was wondering if they made an external model for a 175 gal tank or so?

Where did you order this 360 from?
May I ask what the price was please?

Thanks
eins

Back