Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

Chris, this is looking great! Love how fat the angels are looking!

As others have said, let's see some full-tank shots.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Chris, the tank looks great! I feel like I need an upgrade now.

LOL! Upgrades are overrated...If I can get my 180 to look like your reef I would give up my big tank!

dude, that is soooo sick Chris!! So Sick! :eek1:
Thanks Ian! Now it is time for you and me to set up the reef!

Thanks for sharing Chris. Thank looks unbelivable!! Great Job and please keep posting videos and pictures.
Skip
Thanks Skip...more pictures and videos will be coming soon...

Wow that looks great! Were your large angels in the old tank prior to the move today?
Thanks JJK - yes all my large angels were together for quite some time in my 180. I have had my emperor since he was 2.5". My queen came in at just over 4", and my blueface was around 4-4.5".

wow...simply wow.....awesome..

btw,for how long that emperor and queen were cohabiting in your previous tank...?
Thanks AUEM - yes the queen and emperor were together in the 180 for around 3+ years.

A-MAZ-ING :thumbsup:
TH-ANK-U :fun4:

I love your fish selection, any aggression from the angels toward the idol?
Thanks Tracey2 - there is quite a bit of aggression from the Emperor towards the Idol. He doesnt like him too much. Although, that was the 180 and now in the 600g they dont even look at each other.

Incredible man!

When are you gonna add the rest of the bluelines and wroughts???
Thans Ryan! The 3 new bluelines are doing good in QT, one has been getting his A$$ kicked, but I moved them to a 55g and they are doing better. They wont go in the big tank for at least 6-8 weeks.

The wrought irons are moving to Arizona. They did not get along. I am going to miss them, but they are going to a nice 400g tank. If I ever try to pair again, I will get a 2" a while down the road.

Chris, this is looking great! Love how fat the angels are looking!

As others have said, let's see some full-tank shots.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Thanks Skibum - they are fat! fatter than I ever expected them to be.

Full tank shots will be there later tonight...

Man, that sucks about the wroughts! You always see pictures in the ocean with huge groups of Wroughts, so I figured they would get along nicely.... Too Bad...

Man, that sucks about the wroughts! You always see pictures in the ocean with huge groups of Wroughts, so I figured they would get along nicely.... Too Bad...

Yeah I thought the same thing. Not so much. The little one is a terror and the big one and medium ones are very gentle. Clarions are found in the ocean in large groups too, but we know how they can be.

I will eventually get another wrought to try a pair.

Looks amazing!
Thanks S.Reef!

WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing simply Amazing. Great and awsome job. Wow.
Thanks Rholguin...much appreciated

Glad the moves went smoothly Chris. Looks awesome, the tank looks soooo clean right now.
Hey Kirk good to hear from you. It does look really clean...I am hoping to keep it this way ;) I just want me coraline to come back and make the rocks purple and red again.

Looks great Chris! I'm jealous.
Thanks SPSgtr! Dont be jealous, my bank account isnt :dance:

Kenny (pookstreet) made a trip out from Cali yesterday and we got to spend 3 hours shooting the shizz and I got to have a true professional inspect the tank...very cool.

Thanks Kenny for stopping by...I will return the favor when I come visit my little brother in Cali this summer.

True awesomenezz!!! Thanks for the hospitality. Just wished we didn't have to work and were able to talk fish all day long. Those 3 hours felt more like 3 minutes. I can see a very bright future for this tank and the other soon to be reef. BTW, thanks for the heads up. Got a couple of cool ones coming in soon :D

True awesomenezz!!! Thanks for the hospitality. Just wished we didn't have to work and were able to talk fish all day long. Those 3 hours felt more like 3 minutes. I can see a very bright future for this tank and the other soon to be reef. BTW, thanks for the heads up. Got a couple of cool ones coming in soon :D

Work...psshhh who needs work...I wish I could just zone with the fish all day long. Next time your out we need to take advantage of the bar and have some drinks:celeb2::celeb3:

NICE!!!! I am glad that I got ahold of you in traffic to give you the heads up! I cant wait to see the new ones....they are going to look spectacular in your tank...

The one 3.5" "cool one" would have been coming here if you didnt make the snag ;) :beer:

Well, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that shipping this time work out better than they had in the past. I'll be heading out to LAX early Sunday morning to retrieve my new babies.

Tank looks awesome, I am soooooooo envious of you and your fishies

Well, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that shipping this time work out better than they had in the past. I'll be heading out to LAX early Sunday morning to retrieve my new babies.

Ok Kenny what are you getting???

Yeah, your turn to spill the beans Kenny! :p

Chris, I'll be heading out to Denver July 31 - August 7... get my room ready, Bandit and I will be in route :D

Don't want to jinx myself so no beans to spill yet. I've been doing this long enough to know after at least a couple of weeks of good appetite are they ready for the meet and greet. Let's just say they are true HaVaiians :D

Tank looks awesome, I am soooooooo envious of you and your fishies
Thanks Stacie! I too envy your fish...you have a pair of "fun" fish that I would litterally give my left arm for...if you ever breed them...put me 1st in line:dance::dance:
Yeah, your turn to spill the beans Kenny! :p

Chris, I'll be heading out to Denver July 31 - August 7... get my room ready, Bandit and I will be in route :D
You are more than welcome Austin! Just give me a call so I can make sure to move the less important things aside...like work ;)

I will be in Pebble Beach the week of Aug 3rd playing golf so make sure you come prior or my wife will be hosting the fish party :celeb3:

Don't want to jinx myself so no beans to spill yet. I've been doing this long enough to know after at least a couple of weeks of good appetite are they ready for the meet and greet. Let's just say they are true HaVaiians :D
Ah the true Havaiian fish! Glorious aren't they...I think one of them is a Humahuma'nukanuka'a'puaa :dance::dance::dance:

Back