Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

Just don't hit the tank w the rubber end of the cue and smudge the tank...its the main attraction down there!

Friggin sick!

Awesome Chris!! I've been thinking of putting pool table in my basement but keep having nightmares of a cue ball flying into my 220DT!!! may still do it if i can move the wife's desk upstairs !!!

Nice Chris...Looks like a Connelly? Just make a local rule like I did, no jump shots unless you play pool for a living! If you ever make down to Phoenix, you can beat me at golf all you want, but I'm gonna whoop you back at the pool table.:dance:

Awesome Chris!! I've been thinking of putting pool table in my basement but keep having nightmares of a cue ball flying into my 220DT!!! may still do it if i can move the wife's desk upstairs !!!
Thanks! I was a little concerned too, but I put the table long ways and therefore the only thing it may hit is the wall at the other end of the table while braking...plus the tank is 6' from the table edge.

Nice Chris...Looks like a Connelly? Just make a local rule like I did, no jump shots unless you play pool for a living! If you ever make down to Phoenix, you can beat me at golf all you want, but I'm gonna whoop you back at the pool table.:dance:
Naw it is a world of leisure table...we were going to do an Olhausen, but wanted to save my coin for fish :)

Oh jump shots are never allowed anyway due to the rule that if you tear the felt you are replacing it ;)

HA! I have a feeling I am being hussled Mr. Robey! I will be coming to AZ soon...get your games on!

Thanks Reef!

Momentus Day!!!!!

Well it is alive and running...the fish are in and loving life! I almost had 10 heart attacks today moving the big boys, but they all made it safely after almost 4 hours of movement. First pictures are some of the fish in acclimation...they were bigger than I ever thought!!!!

The big boy emperor...fills the entire bottom of a Kent marine salt bucket!! He was really stressed...you can see his coloration
P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

The next in...the Blueface...
P1010001.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Then the queen
P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Next was the Clarion...
P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Here is a size comparison from just over a year ago!
DSC_0816.jpg

Then the Declivis Pair...
P1010013.jpg

All I COULD SAY IS WOW!!!! Awesome Chris..!!! you have any full tank shots?
Thanks Peter! I will get some full tank shots soon...

Sick!!!

Congrats Chris. So...Whats the stock list now :D

Thanks Mark! It is nice to have it up and live.

Stocklist in the tank now is:
Conspic Angel (4")
Clarion Angel (5.5")
Emperor Angel (12")
Blueface Angel (10")
Queen Angel (10.5")
Bandit Angel (2")
Japanese Venustus Angel (3.5")
Japanese Blueline Angel (3")
Wrought Iron Butterfly (3")
Pair of Declivis Butterflies (3.75" and 4")

I have left the tangs in the 180 and will be in the reef when it is up and ready. I also left the niger trigger and Singapore angel in the reef.

Thanks for sharing Chris. Thank looks unbelivable!! Great Job and please keep posting videos and pictures.
Skip

wow...simply wow.....awesome..

btw,for how long that emperor and queen were cohabiting in your previous tank...?

Back