Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

Bluelines look great. Mine still can not be together, just tried it the other day with no luck:(

Can not wait to see your tank with all the fish in it.

Bluelines look great. Mine still can not be together, just tried it the other day with no luck:(

Can not wait to see your tank with all the fish in it.

I hear you Stacie! I would give them another week till they are eating like little pigs and they will learn to live together.

What type of aggression are they showing?

I hear you Stacie! I would give them another week till they are eating like little pigs and they will learn to live together.

What type of aggression are they showing?

They are both eating with gusto now. I am going to start treating them this week.

The smaller one is the one that is actually a little beast. I could probably leave them together to fight it out but it just makes me nervous. Alot of flashing the little one will go after the bigger one...might be all show but I do not want to take a chance yet.

They are both eating with gusto now. I am going to start treating them this week.

The smaller one is the one that is actually a little beast. I could probably leave them together to fight it out but it just makes me nervous. Alot of flashing the little one will go after the bigger one...might be all show but I do not want to take a chance yet.

Awesome that they are going after the food so well...they were quality little guys for sure.

You know what...come to think of it, my smallest one is the little a-hole too...it took all of 1 day for the big one to figure out he was bigger and put her in line. I was going to separate them again a week back but decided to let them figure it out themselves.

Where are my pictures Stacie :fish2:

The blueline are now living together with no egg crate seperation:) I will have to try to get a few pics for you

New toy for the basement!!

07612e52.jpg

9fe2f4ff.jpg

Just don't hit the tank w the rubber end of the cue and smudge the tank...its the main attraction down there!

Friggin sick!

Just don't hit the tank w the rubber end of the cue and smudge the tank...its the main attraction down there!

Friggin sick!

LOL! I actually made sure that there is 6' of space between the tank and the table...cues dont come even close to the tank... but everyone will be warned very loudly when games are on!

Back