Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

Hi chris..had a great time looking at your tank and ty for having us.The new fish look like they are fitting in nicely.Hope the frags are doing ok-Kieth

Hi chris..had a great time looking at your tank and ty for having us.The new fish look like they are fitting in nicely.Hope the frags are doing ok-Kieth

I too had a great time having you at the house Kieth! I am glad that you got to see the fish...and take a look at my pathetic excuse for a reef. Your frags are doing excellent so far! I cant wait to see what they look like once I put on some LED's!

Impressive as usual , you inspired me into getting back into the hobby , now if you would just send me your clarion you would make my dreams come true jk.:D

Impressive as usual , you inspired me into getting back into the hobby , now if you would just send me your clarion you would make my dreams come true jk.:D

Thanks LHM Nole - I am glad that I could help you back into the addiction...the clarion is on the way...ill look for the paypal :)

Stunning, healthy looking fish! Thanks for all the great photos you uploaded to this thread. :)

Thanks Topbloke - I will continue to put more in the thread to feed everyones hunger for fish pictures...

wow Chris !!!! awesome as always...I'm back in the spending mood again!!!! lol.. btw I currently have three angels(emperor,blueface & Meredithi(false personifer) in my 220. would love to add a blue line and a scribbled or queen but not sure if Im maxed out already. what do you think?

:bounce3:

Newest crew to the QT...love at first site :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9llRew4VdcU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9llRew4VdcU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back