Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

I don't like it at all and will be replacing it this summer I hope. I have had it replaced 3 times and have gone though 2 seals in months. Need to replace the seal again, so this will be the 3rd. The blackfin, well at least in my experience, aren't made to the same quality as other sequence pumps :(.

The pump matches its name, IMO- TERRIBLE!

Looking good Chris, will look forward to it being hooked up! Nice dimensions, wish I could fit a 10' tank!

From seeing and hearing Brian's experiences with his Blackfin you could not pay me to use one. I have been very impressed with the ATBs I recently hooked up but they may not handle the head/flow you are looking for....obviously the Blackfin 6000 you have listed is huge!

The pump matches its name, IMO- TERRIBLE!

Agreed, Save the money in plumbing fittings and time by having to replace the pump and do it right before you set up the tank Chris. With your proposed livestock, why use a below average pump?

And Im gonna have to call shenanigans on there not being more pics in this thread. Get a grip Campbell. Dont make me start posting threatening jpegs.

LOL...pics are coming tonight...I have been trying to finalize the basement prior to the carpet coming tomorrow...my fish room is a complete mess!!!!

My tank is exact dim as yours. Way cool!
I use two hammerheads, one for the return and one for closeloop and let me tell you they are well suited for this size tank.
Where is ur overflow? how many holes for drain? what size?

Hey Chris, Happy to see ******* finally got there act together. So lets see and hear what is currently in QT and what fish are on the horizon. Can't wait to this finally to come together for you!!! T

LOL...pics are coming tonight...I have been trying to finalize the basement prior to the carpet coming tomorrow...my fish room is a complete mess!!!!

image003-1.gif

I do declare........shenanigans. Dont make me continue. Pics. Or else.

Hey Chris, Happy to see ******* finally got there act together. So lets see and hear what is currently in QT and what fish are on the horizon. Can't wait to this finally to come together for you!!! T

Its mind-bottling (yes I said mind-bottling) to think what was censored.....

Ok, because Jeremy called shenanigans on me...and I CANT bare to see any more videos of Jean Claude dancing...I have taken some pictures of the entire project which just received fresh Shaw carpet yesterday...

Enjoy

View from other end of basement
P1010071-1.jpg

View of 15' bar
P1010072.jpg

Theater area
P1010074.jpg

View of Tank from TV room
P1010075.jpg

Hallway to fishroom (on left) and bathroom (second right)
P1010076.jpg

Bathroom
P1010077.jpg

Travertine Shower
P1010079.jpg

Now for the fish room...

The structure on the left will hold the 2 55g, QTs and have a 30g sump below. At the far end of the room, I have a 175g cylinder water container for my RO water and below it have a 135g cube that will mix my saltwater.
P1010082.jpg

Backside of the tank...dry plumbing is complete...I got all 6 of my bulkheads from Premium yesterday and drilled all the holes in the dual 125g glass tanks underneath.

I will have water in it by week end...HOPEFULLY...
P1010081.jpg

Sink on the right and view underneath...I have a 15x8ft piece of pond liner running the entire length of the wall...JUST IN CASE...
P1010080.jpg

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Holy Crap Chris, your basement is nicer than my 3300 sq. ft house!!!

Damn Man, Great Job! And your tank isnt done or Stocked which is gonna be more impressive than anything!!!

Excellent work man and its no wonder why its taken soo long!

Please keep the updates coming!!!!

I title these pics- "Debauchery- the infant years". That basement is going to see some ludicrous times to come.

Back