Does August 28th work for most of you?

techdiver

I have a stacked schedule this month, so I just wanted to see if a meeting on Saturday August 28th would work for everyone. I am also up for changing the meeting time if you guys want it earlier or later.

The Fertile Turtle will be our next location. They have a 125 gallon salt tank setup that Fishy Business maintains. I'll put up on official thread when we decide on day and time.

We'll make the meeting August 28th at 6:30pm then. I have to run up north tomorrow for work, so I'll check on the details of the Fertile Turtle.

I have yet to get someone to answer the phone at the Fertile Turtle, so here is what I have so far. Although the Fertile Turtle does have a 125 gallon saltwater tank, it may require everyone to be 21 to enter. I haven't been able to verify this since they don't answer the phone. It is a Bar and Grill, but it may lean more on the side of being a Bar. I really don't know.

Our options are to go ahead and have the next meeting there, or we can choose another location here in Jackson. I'll throw out a few possibilities.

1. Fertile Turtle - (may require you to be 21, but I'm not sure)
2. Brooksie's Barn (they have a spot upstairs for meetings)
3. Old Country Store (they have a side room for meetings)
4. Let us know another location you think would be great for a meeting

Let me know which option you guys are interested in so I can get this posted on our website and send out email notifications soon.

Thanks,
TechDiver

Here is the deal. As PJ said, there is smoking inside of the Fertile Turtle, so minors are not allowed. We also have some members that said they do not want to be around smoking. We may make the Fertile Turtle a spot for people to meet at after the frag swap in September for those that are interested. FYI: It leans more toward a bar than a grill, though it is a bar & grill.

We'll make this meeting at Brooksie's Barn since that was the only other responses. I'll see about getting us booked for the upstairs meeting area.

Back