Our 400 Gallon In Wall Natural Sun-Lit Reef"

Today's Fish of the day is our Blonde Naso Tang 'Angelina'
IMG_1637_zps6279152c.jpg

Fish of the day- Since I missed yesterday I'll do 2. Here is our Sailfin Tang 'Nina' & our Orange Shoulder Tang 'Peyton'
IMG_1216_zps1652f32a.jpg

Sorry, no fish of the day. Its been a crazy day the results of my wifes p.e.t. scan are in, it shows increased activity in Kellys lungs, liver & colon. The doctors are making an immediate change to her chemotherapy treatment, and will re-scan in a couple weeks. Keep up the positive vibes!

Pictures soon! Blue Eyed Bristletooth Tang, Atlantic Blue Tang, Kole Tang and Sohal Tang were added today!

Oh, and a Yashia Goby and Solar Wrasse!

I'm not ignoring everyone, my wife Kelly started a new chemotherapy protocol I'm tending to her needs. I'll be back soon

Hi guys! I didn't forget about everyone. Today's fish is our Flame Angel named, you guessed it 'Tigger'

IMG_0791_zpsee7524ae.jpg

Any problems with him nipping at corals? I had one for about a month before he died, but before he did, he diminished my colony of Green Lantern zoos. I got them with 4 polyps, and they grew to more than 60 polyps!!! Now I don't have any :(

Any problems with him nipping at corals? I had one for about a month before he died, but before he did, he diminished my colony of Green Lantern zoos. I got them with 4 polyps, and they grew to more than 60 polyps!!! Now I don't have any :(

No I haven't had problems with him, I've had him for 3 years. I had a Lemonpeel Angelfish that nipped at everything I was able to net it and return it.

Back