Pics of my new SPS dominated rimless.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad you enjoyed!
Awesome!

Still doesn't begin to show how awesome it looks in person though.

The new wrasses, waaaay nice.

Nice job starting off the new year. :celeb3::celeb1::celeb2:

Thanks Steve! Yeah I am pretty stoked on the flames!

Beautiful. I lived your old tank this is just so much nicer. Would love to see sps closeup shots when you got the time. :)
Thanks! Hopefully soon Ill have some to share.

Last edited:
Yeah man his art is sick! Thanks, anytime you're in the area and have time to stop by lmk.

Quick morning shot before the lights come on:
photo.jpg

Some iphone shots from the other day:
photo1-3.jpg

photo2-4-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Cool shots Josh.
The bartletts look great. I'm glad the male made the transition. Your heavy feedings were probably key.

How are you liking the new flames?

Great tank! You dont see flame wrasses often, they are very nice! That dustins deep water is really zoomin'

Cool shots Josh.
The bartletts look great. I'm glad the male made the transition. Your heavy feedings were probably key.

Thanks Jake, and thanks again for hooking the bartlett's....errr fairy basselets haha.

Loving the flames. They setup shop and are bossing the tank like they own it haha. Now that I added my rosy scale yesterday we will see if that changes as he is quite a bit bigger and when I came out this morning he was front and center with no flames in site.

Great tank! You dont see flame wrasses often, they are very nice! That dustins deep water is really zoomin'

Thanks man!

sooooo awesome! I cant wait till Monday when i get to come see it and bring you some goodies ha

Thanks D, see you Monday. No more 24 TDS RODI hahahah.

Cool shots Josh.

Thanks Jake, and thanks again for hooking the bartlett's....errr fairy basselets haha.

Loving the flames. They setup shop and are bossing the tank like they own it haha. Now that I added my rosy scale yesterday we will see if that changes as he is quite a bit bigger and when I came out this morning he was front and center with no flames in site.

Thanks man!

sooooo awesome! I cant wait till Monday when i get to come see it and bring you some goodies ha

Thanks D, see you Monday. No more 24 TDS RODI hahaha

New Rosy scale from PIA! So stoked on this guy!

photo22.jpg

photo42.jpg

photo52.jpg

well done on the pics Jake as always..
Josh whats the milli to the right in the last pic?? I like!!..

Thanks Jake, pics look great as always man. We need to get you over here with that camera again and get some recent shots.

Dom- That is the bubblegum mille from Battlecorals.

Mammothreefer- Thanks, that is the ATL Christmas Mirabilis.

Thanks Jake, pics look great as always man. We need to get you over here with that camera again and get some recent shots.

Dom- That is the bubblegum mille from Battlecorals.

Mammothreefer- Thanks, that is the ATL Christmas Mirabilis.

Thanks your Bubble Gum millie looks great to.. I can only seem to get good colour out of mine in the encrusted growth.

Carl's

Milli Madness

FTS
yes.gif

thanks for the kind words Steve and Dom... Don't forget who's doing the husbandry...

Thanks your Bubble Gum millie looks great to.. I can only seem to get good colour out of mine in the encrusted growth.
Thanks, yeah the bubblegum mille is a stunner, easily one of the nicest corals I own. It has been pretty bullet proof so far, seems to be a fat grower too when happy. That pic is from a few months ago, updated shot soon!

Jake- Thanks again man, pics look great!! I really like the mille madness pic with the dustins deepwater creeping in on the side!

Back