What Color is Your Carpet? {pics please}

2011-11-10185421.jpg

You guys need to destroy this thread! I am trying to be patient and not by a carpet until I have my 125 running. This new found thread is not helping the cause:inlove:

@illcssd... can you tell us more about your system? How long have you had the gigs? My understanding is that they are solitary animals -- notice any allelopathy?

Just arrived yesterday. I've seen a few people keep multiple gigs with good results but I only ordered so many as to attempt to find healthy ones and if any are sick to use for my antibiotic experement. So far 3 look good and two look alright but I believe they're showing signs I've seen before the inflate deflate cycle starts. At the moment I'm keeping them in a 75g under 3 250w halides and the return pump and a tunze wavebox for flow. I plan on adding the healthiest 3-4 to my 60g cube once I've had them in the clear for 45 days. Also to note, they're sharing the aquarium with a 2' haddoni.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

My gigantea. When I picked it up from a reefer who was downsizing about a month ago, it was greenish brown. It's slowly turning a mauve color with yellowish tips.

IMG_0035sm.jpg

Back