Scrapz's Ultimate Gamble 3x3 SPS Cube

Those are some crazy nice frags. And great photos as well.
What's your bulb combo?
That tyree blue matrix is pretty amazing!!

Those are some crazy nice frags. And great photos as well.
What's your bulb combo?
That tyree blue matrix is pretty amazing!!

4 Blue+, 1 Super Purple KZ, 1 Geiseman Super Actinic (B+ equiv)
Tracking down linage to make sure it's a tyree blue matrix or a rr matrix.. probably the latter..

RR Limitless - My favorite along with everyone else who has seen the tank. Can't capture the bright blue tips but its there IRL.

mi0hx64.jpg

I think I got my camera settings fixed..

Today was my first time viewing the Walt Disney Tenuis under pure LEDs and let me just say WOW. The pictures online really don't do it justic, it's just glows..

My attempt at the all blue LED Walt Disney wd. Safe to say I failed miserably.. :headwally:
4YleJl4.jpg

PC Rainbow, ORA Blue Iris, CJ Pinky (getting pink!!), Bali Echinata, Grafted Pink Cap
ImKNS1i.jpg

Tyree Pink Lemonade
This:
hya2z5N.png

to this after hacking all it's tips off a few months ago.
YZiYFyw.jpg

Another guy I've been cooking, fell behind a rock a while but the colors are coming back. The fluorescence of the polyps is wow. Another sick piece for those all blue led tanks.

7PHYVuq.jpg

Hl4dvqV.jpg

Over the past week I have slowly been taking the corals from my display and moving them into my frag tank. Ultimately I knew a tank of that size would never fit all the corals I wanted to collect so it made alot more sense to tear it down while the corals were still small.

In just 3 days during the teardown, I must have forgot to check my paramaters and my alk dipped to 6 and CA to 380. I lost a single monti with a few other corals showing a little bit of stn. It amazes me how much CA supplement(750ml) I needed to add to raise my CA to the 440. Things seem like they are back on track and STN has stopped on the montis.

Looking back, this thread was never about the cube. It was fun but the next project is going to be badass. Stay tuned :D

Atlantis Pink Lemonade
UQNUBxu.jpg

Toxic Tort
unzRAOi.jpg

ORA Blue Iris
vBZtC9J.jpg

UC Pikachu - Just green for me..
T49jAIv.jpg

Walt Disney & RRA Rainbow Passion
t9ij0XB.jpg

RRA Wolverine + Pink floyd (bottom L) + Bali Shortcake (brown top R)
NXOVJA3.jpg

That seems to be what everyone is saying lately:mixed:
Don't get me wrong everything is looking absolutely stunning but the quality and colouration of your pink lemonade is really second to none, it's what a "heritage" acro should look like!!

Back