Scrapz's Ultimate Gamble 3x3 SPS Cube

I've been extremely busy with work as of late but finally got the day off. Testing revealed params have started to dip a bit, don't think dripping kalk will cut it any longer so tonight I'll be setting up the calcium reactor.

p8s9cMK.jpg

XnMQZcK.jpghttp:

4/4 vs 4/29
U02knTT.jpg

YgbS6Nk.jpg

That is looking really slick! I love the way the Aquascape flows!

I have to agree, in addition to a killer open scape, you have an awesome collection of acros, keep it up, cannot wait to see all those beauties grow up!
Cheers,

You have some really beautiful frags, especially love the ATL Crayola and Gold Rush Milli.

Btw is that a yellow scopas tang I see?

I have to agree, in addition to a killer open scape, you have an awesome collection of acros, keep it up, cannot wait to see all those beauties grow up!
Cheers,

I am contemplating an upgrade right now. Running out of room lol

Some topdowns of the corals in my fragtank. Shot under 5x B+ 1xC+

Atlantis SOF/Pink Lemonade
OtEgqli.jpg

RR Unknown - Seeing some orange/red/green IRL but can't seem to capture it on camera.

yh3WYFP.jpg

RRA Ultimate Orange Passion - Green?
eppkNKd.jpg

Mauiwowie(species?) & Pro Coral Superman Table
HP9kQ5V.jpg

Oregon Tort
wfJezNk.jpg

Mike R. Walt Disney
0q384rL.jpg

Great colors! how did you beat the dino? the tank is so clean now

Even though had algae, the corals remained in good health so I didn't worry much.Just let it run it's natural course and kept to my normal routine of a 30g water change every 2 weeks. That, turbo snails and patience.

A few from the display, under led/t5s.

CJ Pinky
onN6E7L.jpg

Vivid Rainbow - Probably the most brown coral I've ever received. Finally getting some color.
AAYzLYD.jpg

Purple Monster, AquaSD Rainbow & Pearlberry
JeQX1Mw.jpg

ATL Jolene 4/6 vs 5/1
JIJOUvr.jpg

WWqBeiZ.jpg

Nice frags!! I think I have that unknown Reef Raft frag and possibly the same orange passion. I got them a while ago at Ca. Reef Co. Really looking forward to seeing what the unknown piece does!

Nice frags!! I think I have that unknown Reef Raft frag and possibly the same orange passion. I got them a while ago at Ca. Reef Co. Really looking forward to seeing what the unknown piece does!

Nice, be sure to update your thread with some pics.Curious to see how it colors up for you vs me.

I didnt see any orange in the rra oj passion when i looked at their mother colony. It was being sold as the walt disney, which it looks nothing like. It was however the most deep shiny tenuis i saw. Nice piece either way.

Damn they're some fine looking pieces in your frag tank!! :inlove: and it is SO nice to finally see a decent picture of the WD lol it's a nice looking tenuis :) Not the super over saturated sh*t that gets posted. Glad to see the tank looking so nice as well :)

Damn they're some fine looking pieces in your frag tank!! :inlove: and it is SO nice to finally see a decent picture of the WD lol it's a nice looking tenuis :) Not the super over saturated sh*t that gets posted. Glad to see the tank looking so nice as well :)

Appreciate the words. The WD is imo a very unique looking coral that will continue to get better with age. Heres to hoping

Oh baby. That's a serious collection in your frag system..
I'm very interested to see that WD grow out..
Get it in the display, man!!!
Great colors!

Appreciate the words. The WD is imo a very unique looking coral that will continue to get better with age. Heres to hoping
It is definitely a very unique looking coral and I'm with Matt, I can't wait to see it grown out :) Will make for quite a nice colony!

Stunning colours. But that level of blue thumb was expected from you. No surprises there. :)

Back