xixau zeoreef sps

xixau

Hi my name is Richard, AKA Richie or xixau. First strike up was 15Jan 2011 and after a few problems I shut down on 1th feb 2013 starting again on march 6th 2013 with different pumps and lighting, try to run a zeovit system with lots of colour
System Objectives: Colorful tank with SPS
FTS 02-02-15

Display Tank: 4x2x2
Display Lighting:ATI 8x54W sunpower

Support systems:
System Water: Natural salt water
Display Water circulation: 2x tunze 6105
Return Pump: Eheim 1260
Skimmer: BK 250 with RD3 speedy
Evaporation Top Up: PSI-020B-DI-GM

Chemical Support:
Zeovit method
Calcium/Alkilinity Addition: Deltec PF 601
Support System: GHL Profilux III EX controller

Thanks for looking
Richie

Well done!! Let's see your sump? The growth formations are awesome and the tank is beautiful!! Give us a close up of that abro! That's a beautiful piece with perfect growth form on it.

Beautiful coral colors, growth pattern and scaping!! How high off the water are you running your light fixture and what is your bulb combination? My tank has the same dimensions, just doesn't look as nice as yours. Great job!

Thank you every one for the comments, My lights are ATI bulbs 5x blue+, 2x Coral+, 1 Purple + and is 6 inches from water surface.
My sump is very messy. I spend too much time focus on the display and is in my garage (wife band me from the living room years ago after numerals floods) so don't look after as I should I will make a picture of the sumps and frag tank.
cheers

The lights are 9 hours full spectrum and 11 hours actinic but only change recently I had 11 and 13 hours before
I started the tank with frags only and I frag the colonies as it grow up to make space to others colonies
april 2013

Jan 2014

June 2014

October 2014

Sump picture from July 2014

cheers

Back