xixau zeoreef sps

Also, dig how you incorporated/integrated the older desktop style computer layout w/ reefs electrical system; quite logistically impressive

Well done!! Let's see your sump? The growth formations are awesome and the tank is beautiful!! Give us a close up of that abro! That's a beautiful piece with perfect growth form on it.
Sorry I miss your question
close up of that abro?

Thanks xixau, I think my next t5 combo will be like yours or, perhaps, I'll make 6blu+, 1 coral+ and 1 fiji purple
P.S.: actually my t5combo is 4 blu+, 3 coral+ and 1 fiji purple and what species of acropora is the acro in the last pic of your first post

Purple Milliopora

dendrite Just beautiful. I'm also impressed by the incredible growth and uniform health of everything in the tank. Do you think your amazing success is from the Zeovit system or the natural seawater?

I think zeovit method is the best system for SPS colours, is like Painting- first you prepare the canvas(drop the nutrients) then add colours( dose additives )It takes allot of time but is rewarding
I use natural seawater for convenience

Thanks every one for the comments and Scotty :wave:

Yea I would love to see a close up of the abrotranoides. I am sure others would enjoy it as well.
This frag was added 12 of January 2015 one of the last frags I placed on top a purple milli, red milli and blue stag , just encrusted over the other colonies and start show some growth

I read about your tank on the Zeovit forum and then I think on MASA. Glad to see you're sharing it here. Beautiful system and awesome colours. :beer:

If I could get even half the colours you do with zeo mate, I would be truly happy! Congrats on the zeo featured tank too!

Richie-
Truly beautiful tank. The pics just make me happy. And that is what having a reef tank is all about. So, thanks for sharing!

had an issue with the tank last week and all corals lost colours, 5 days no dosing anything and they stop growing, Alkalinity take off to 8.3dkh in 4 days ( mine normally is 6.7dkh) I start to dose all sups and 3 days latter they look like this

this is what I dose(Start is 19:1 and no BB,no spur)

Sorry about your troubles. I hope your SPS recover quickly. You've done an amazing job with this reef. I love the scape and coral placement.

I notice that you only add 3 drops of CV and not every days. Did you add anything else to feed your coral or just 3 drops of CV and fish poo?

Back