xixau zeoreef sps

That's crazy .... You have the same SPS that are in my tank. Thanks for sharing them with me ;-)
BTW. Yours looks amazing.

So there are 2 Tunze 6105 and 1 MP40 to provide flow in that tank now?

Yes Bao
reefmutt Wow!! Looking fantastic!
06/19/2015 03:15 PM

Thank you
joshky Looking really good!!!
cheers mate
smtank
You're obviously doing it all wrong.

Wow, just stunning.
Yes I know ..still learning LOL
thanks
Michael B What an inspiration and joy to watch this tank grow
thesame here Michael all colonies started as frags and made easy to pick and choose the good ones on the way
slin1977 That's crazy .... You have the same SPS that are in my tank. Thanks for sharing them with me ;-)
BTW. Yours looks amazing.
Thanks Nils and your tank is coming up nicely mate

Stunning! This is what I'm trying to achieve with my reef. Aesthetically gorgeous, full grown healthy, colorful colonies, with a nice sharp, clean look. Just perfect IMO. You sir, are getting a nomination for TOTM. Great job!

How does the FM RBlue compare to tubes like ATI Blue+ for you guys seeing it in person? Any different effect on the corals?

Sahin: I recently replaced 2 of four Blue+ with FM RBlue. They are very, very close to the naked eye when looking directly at the lights. The reflected light though looks a bit deeper blue with the FM. I prefer it. That could change, since the FM are brand new (still less than 100 hours on them) while the ATI are 5 months old.

Absolutely stunning. Awesome growth and color... also your aquascape is point on tank looks open and not crammed... crammed with beautiful colonies is different :)

Awesome Reef you have, Congratulations!! Your tank in an inspiration. I'm definitely considering a zeolite system now....

Thank you for sharing.

Back